How to find inner peace without meditation or regular spiritual practices
(Learn the step-by-step system for accessing a state of profound peaceful awareness in any moment regardless of the circumstances.)
There’s a reason why inner peace seems to disappear just when you need it the most
Inner peace is easy enough to enjoy after a plate of gorgonzola-stuffed chicken breast with truffle oil-sautéed green beans and a nice bottle of wine. And you can probably find it at the end of an hour-long blissful meditation too. But it’s a bit harder to come by when your mom has a stroke or when you discover that your neighbor just cut every branch off your favorite tree that was hanging over his side of the fence.
If you’re like many people, your sense of inner peace is something that depends on the circumstances in your life. When things are going well, you feel great. When things are going badly, you get irritable or downright upset. That’s perfectly normal, natural—and completely unnecessary.
Most people rightly conclude that inner peace is a natural result of meditation and other consistent spiritual practices, but what they don’t realize is that neither is necessary in order to enjoy a feeling of peace and ease in every moment.
The reason is simple. Inner peace is a function of where and how you direct your awareness.
When you learn how to master your awareness you can access the peaceful center of your being any time you want no matter what is happening in your life.
Better yet, you can learn to master your awareness without spending weeks in some ashram or even slowing down in your busy life.
By taking our online Unwrapping the Present workshop
This Higher Self Guides online workshop is specifically designed to change the way you perceive things in the present moment by deepening your awareness and changing the way you perceive your true self.
The course is designed to help you do three things:
- Develop habits of maximum awareness that give you the perspective and flexibility to deliberately make the most of any situation
- Deconstruct any experience into its constituent components so you can determine what’s working for you and what isn’t
- Create a foundation of being that fosters peace of mind and speeds your personal growth
But wait. There’s a big problem on the Internet
No matter where you look these days you’ll find people offering spiritual workshops, CDs, and books. So whom do you trust? The answer is simple: You don’t trust a strange website or an unknown source.
You trust someone who offers you free samples so you can see for yourself what they’re offering before they ask you to take out your credit card. You look for someone who will walk you step-by-step through a proven system and—if you’re not satisfied when the course is done—offer you a full money-back guarantee, while allowing you to keep everything you’ve received!
So how do you find out for yourself?
You fill out the form below. When you do:
- You get access to a web page with an entire collection of goodies to help you to master your awareness, including a downloadable recording of a one-hour teleclass workshop I recently taught on the Power of Bookmarking: How to Recall and Return to Any State at Will.
- Your name goes on email list to let you know about our next free workshop on How to Awaken Your Awareness, plus any other free teleclass that I conduct before the actual Unwrapping the Present Course.
- You get notifications each time a new bonus is added to page so you can download sample exercises and chapter excerpts from the course workbook.
- You get to see the details of the course…week-by-week agenda, dates, price, everything.
So why the form below?
It’s actually there for a reason. When you fill in the form you’re saying that you are interested in the Unwrapping the Present course and that you want the valuable goodies. I only want to give them away to those people who are truly interested, and the form is a barrier to keep out the tire-kickers.
So if you’re interested in making progress toward your goal, then fill in the form. Think of it as a door that only opens for people who want to learn and think they’ll benefit from receiving the free goodies and bonuses.
Important: All fields must be completed to get the information.
And don’t worry. Your privacy is sacred. We won’t rent, sell, or give away your information or use it for any disreputable purposes.
When you submit your information, your web browser will be automatically redirected to the Unwrapping the Present web page so you read and download some powerful information absolutely free. And when we announce the next free teleconference or upload additional goodies you’ll be on the mailing list to hear about that. If you decide not to receive updates you can click on the bottom of any email about the course and remove yourself from this course-specific mailing list at any time.